Discover JAPONESQUE®’s new destination collection, Ibiza Nights where glowing, sun-kissed skin reflects the stunning scenery & extravagant nightlife of the island.
Follow the step by step to get this exotic look.
- Prep and prime the skin by blending 1-2 pumps of Radiance Primer over the entire face.
- Brighten the eye area and create a soft glow by applying Pixelated Color® Eyelighter under eyes. Gently blend into surrounding skin with the Precision Concealer Brush.
- Apply Luminous Foundation to the face. For light coverage, use the Stippling Brush. For heavier coverage use the High Density Foundation Brush.
- Prime and brighten the eyelid using the All Over Eye Shadow Brush to blend Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Primer from lash line to brow.
- Apply Ibiza Nights Sun Kissed Eye Shade over the full eyelid with the All Over Eye Shadow Brush.
- With the Cut Crease Blending Brush apply Ibiza Nights Exotic Nights Eye Shade to the outer corner of the eye by lightly sweeping the brush back and forth in the crease area.
- Lightly buff Ibiza Nights Pearl Eye Shade over middle of lid and brow bone with the Crease Blending Brush.
- Add drama to the eye by applying the Kumadori Felt Tip Eye Liner on top, extending outwards towards the brow. Apply Ibiza Nights Bronze Eye Pencil above the black liner, from the inner corner of the eye ending at the outer corner.
- With the Kumadori Blending Brush apply Ibiza Nights White Sand Cheek Color along the sides of nose, under cheekbones, and around hairline to create luminous definition.
- Add glow to apples of cheeks by blending Ibiza Nights Paradise Cheek Color upwards using the Blush Brush.
- With the Kumadori® Fan Brush lightly dust Ibiza Nights Endless Summer Cheek Color over the high points of the face: down the center of the nose, along the cupids bow of lips and right above cheekbones. Blend the color out for subtle highlights.
- Apply Kumadori® Lipstick in Tatami to create a soft natural look.
- Add shimmer to lips by dabbing a light layer of Ibiza Nights Sun Kissed Eye Shade onto the center of bottom lip using the All Over Lip Brush.
Lock in the look with JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray, misting it in a circular motion over the entire face.