- Prep and illuminate skin by blending 2-3 pumps of Radiance Primer onto the face.
- Even the complexion by applying 2-3 pumps of Luminous Foundation onto the skin using a dampened Kumadori Beauty Sponge blending until smooth.
- For added radiance, blend Pixelated Color Eyelighter to the high points on the face: under the eye, center of the forehead, down the bridge of the nose, and onto the cupids bow of the lips.
- Set the look using the Domed Powder Brush to apply Kumadori Loose Finishing Powder all over the face.
- Create definition with the Velvet Touch Face Palette shade 06, using the Blush Brush to apply blush under the cheekbone drawing the brush upward toward the temple along the hairline.
- Using the Makeup Setting Spray, lightly mist the Highlighting Fan Brush to apply Kumadori Ombre Highlighter for a dewy looking complexion. Sweet highlighter under the eye area, the center of the forehead, tip of the nose, the cupids bow of the lips and the center of the chin.
- Prime and brighten the entire lid using Velvet Touch Eyeshadow Primer, blending upward to the eyebrow with the Precision Concealer Brush.
- Using the mix Henna and Mystic from the Moroccan Heat Eye Palette sweeping all over the lid blending from lash line to crease using the Crease Blending Brush.
- Add definition by layering Sahara into the outer crease, smudging under the eye using the Eye Detailer Brush.
- Brighten the eye by lining the upper lash line using Oasis from the Moroccan Eye Face Pallette with a dampened eye detailer brush.
- Intensify and define the eye by lining the upper and lower water lines with the Velvet Touch Eye Pencil in black. To do this, gently lift lids at the base of the lashes and apply liner along the entire upper lash line starting from the inner eye. Then apply to the lower water line.
- Frame the eye by shaping and filling in brows using the Kumadori Dual Ended Brow Pencil. Start by using the narrow tip to shape and define the top and bottom edge of the brow. Next, use the oval tip to mimic hair and fill in areas that may be sparse.
- Apply Kumadori Lipstick in Adzuki to the lips.
- Using a detailer brush, highlight the center of the lips with Kumadori Lipstick in Tatami.
- Enhance lips using the Kumadori Ombre Highlighter, dusting over the entire lip using the Highlighting Fan Brush.
- Lock in the look with Japonesque Makeup Setting Spray, misting it in a circular motion over the entire face.