Naturally Sculpted step by step
Enhance your cheekbones and redefine your jawline with JAPONESQUE®'s Velvet Touch® Face Palette, a complete contour and highlighting palette for subtle illusion you can wear every day.
- Prep and prime skin by blending 2-3 pumps of Velvet Touch Primer onto the face.
- Perfect skin by applying 2-3 pumps of Luminous Foundation onto the High Density Brush buffing into the skin until blended.
- Brighten the eye area and create a soft glow by applying Pixelated Color Eyelighter under eyes and blend with the Precision Concealer Brush.
- Set the look by applying a thin layer of Kumadori Loose Finishing Powder all over the face using the Domed Powder Brush.
CHEEKS & CONTOUR
- Begin sculpting the cheeks and jawline using the Velvet Touch Face Palette with the Straight Foundation Brush. Apply the contour shade 05 to the cheek bones drawing the brush upwards toward the temple. Continue framing the face by brushing product at the sides of the forehead near the hairline and along the jawline.
- Using the Blush Brush apply blush peachy nude shade 02 from the Velvet Touch Face Palette to the apples of the cheeks.
- Define the nose with the Velvet Touch Face Palette contour shade 05 using the Crease Blending Brush to draw two straight lines down the sides of the nose, connecting at the tip between the nostrils.
- Create a soft glow by sweeping the Kumadori Ombre Highlighter across the tops of the cheeks, down the bridge of the nose and in the cupids bow of the lip using the Highlighter Fan Brush.
- Brighten and prime the upper eyelid by applying the Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Primer all over the lid blending with the Precision Concealer Brush.
- Using the Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Palette sweep a small amount of soft warm brown shade 05 into the crease in small circular motions using the Crease Blending Brush.
- Define the outer corners of the eyes by applying the deep neutral brown shade 08 of the palette to the upper and lower lash lines using the Eye Detailer Brush for a subtle smokey effect.
- Frame the eyes by filling brows using the Kumadori Dual Ended Brow Pencil. Start by using the angled tip to shape and define the top and bottom edge of the brow. Next use the oval tip to mimic hair and fill in sparse areas.
- Complete the look by applying Kumadori Lipstick in Bamboo to the lips.
Lock in the look with JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray, misting it in a circular motion over the entire face.