Naturally Winged step by step
Japonesque's Naturally Winged look plays up your eyes for a classic look that lasts all day. Achieve a perfect, smudge proof cat eye every time with the Kumadori Felt Tip Eyeliner. Intensely pigmented with a flexible tip to provide thick or thin lines, for whatever your winged mood might be.
- Prep and prime skin by blending 2-3 pumps of Velvet Touch Primer onto the face.
- Perfect skin by applying 2-3 pumps of Luminous Foundation onto the High Density Brush buffing into the skin until blended.
- Brighten the eye area and create a soft glow by applying Pixelated Color Eyelighter under eyes and blend with a Kumadori Beauty Sponge.
- Set the look using the Domed Powder Brush to apply Velvet Touch Finishing Powder all over the face.
- Enhance the cheeks by lightly dusting Velvet Touch Blush Shade 02 onto the apples of the cheeks using the Blush Brush. Then with the Kumadori Ombre Highlighter using the Highlighter Fan Brush, sweep along the cheek bones drawing the brush upwards towards the temple.
- Finish by using the Kumadori Angled Beauty Sponge to apply a sheer layer of Radiance Primer across the tops of cheeks, down the bridge of the nose and in the cupid’s bow of the lip.
- Using the Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Palette sweep burnt orange shade 02 into the crease in small circular motions using
the Crease Blending Brush.
- Add definition by layering soft warm brown shade 05 of the palette into the crease using the Eye Detailer Brush to blend colors together.
- Create a wing using the Kumadori Felt Tip Eyeliner. Start on the outside of the upper eyelid and draw a small line up towards the
end of the eyebrow. Draw a second line starting from the top of the first line bringing it down on an angle towards the middle part of the
eyelid. Continue applying eyeliner along the upper lash line. Fill in the wing outline if necessary.
- Complete the look by applying Kumadori Lipstick in Tatami to the lips.
Lock in your look with JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray, misting it in a circular motion over the entire face.