Radiant Ice Look
Get in touch with your inner ice queen with a show stopping “Ice” look created by professional makeup artist Tinna Shalikashvili @makeupbytinnash in partnership with Japonesque. A matte finish with frost-inspired accents captures the chill of the season.
Get in touch with your inner ice queen with a show stopping “Ice” look created by professional makeup artist Tinna Shalikashvili in partnership with Japonesque. A matte finish with frost-inspired accents captures the chill of the season.
Recreate this look at home with the Radiance Brush Set and the Velvet Touch Eye Brush Set by Japonesque, following these steps:
Get the look!
1) Create a matte base. After primer, apply a matte textured foundation in your exact shade and apply sparingly using the Beauty Sponge from the Radiance Brush Set. Apply concealer around eyes and over blemishes. Set the complexion with a light dusting of setting powder applied with the luxuriously fluffy fibers of the Radiance Powder Brush.
2) Add cool tones to eyes. For this stunning icy look the Velvet Touch Eye Brush Set is all you need. Wet the angled eyeliner brush and line the water line of lower lashes with a dark blue eyeshadow. Apply white shadow to the entire eye lid and brow bone using a Crease Blending Brush. Then apply the dark blue shadow to the upper lid to create a thick cat eye. To create a more dramatic effect, add lashes and line the brow bone in a lighter blue tone for an unexpected pop of cool color – add gems along the browbone line.
3) Add a touch of blush – create a winter flush on cheeks with a subtle touch of blush. The Japonesque Blush brush is ideal for a gentle diffusion of powder on cheeks. For fair skin choose cooler pastel shades, darker skin tones should choose warm blue-based shades.
4) Feathered eyebrows are the trendiest thing right now. Get this look by letting your brows grow and brushing them up. Fill in the gaps with a matching brow color. The angled eyeliner brush in the Radiant Brush Set can also expertly shade in brows.
5) For even more impact, apply a cool blue color to lips.