Inspired by the artistry. . .
JAPONESQUE’s founder, a professional model, was captivated by the unique makeup tools and palettes used by Japanese makeup artists in Kabuki theater in Japan. Inspired by the artistry, she brought these tools to the US where they eventually found their way to a feature story in Glamour Magazine. This article captured the attention of US makeup artists who wanted these palettes for their clients and JAPONESQUE was born.
Driven by the love of creating beauty, JAPONESQUE has earned the reputation of creating the most refined, innovative and distinctive beauty accessories, makeup brushes and cosmetics in the world.
Favored by celebrated makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide, JAPONESQUE products are crafted with precision and performance in mind. Exceptional materials, superior craftsmanship and uncompromising standards have allowed us to create a line of coveted products that deliver flawless results. JAPONESQUE is trusted by makeup artists and beauty aficionados alike and has some of the most desired cosmetics and beauty accessories in the world.
Brush up your makeup with tips and tricks from Japonesque. Join our A list.
A look at how we Create Beauty.
Favored by celebrated makeup artists and beauty professionals worldwide, Japonesque are proud supports of the Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild and sponsors of the 2018 Make-up Artist & Hairstyle Guild Awards.
JAPONESQUE products are crafted with precision and performance in mind to meet the most discerning makeup artist's standards. In support of the working makeup artist, JAPONESQUE can be purchased at Naimies at a professional discount. To find out more click here.
*No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.*
- Eligibility: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Japonesque, LLC (“Sponsor”) or PeakActivity (“Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter
- Like this post
- Be following our Instagram account (@japonesque)
- Tag a friend who needs to know about this
- Contest: Re-create the #passthebrush challenge with your Japonesque products and be sure to tag us!
- Shares are appreciated, but not necessary. 1 tag per comment; each comment is one entry. *More tags = more entries
- Contest runs 1/4 - 1/8. Winner will be announced on 1/11.
***This contest is only available to those living inside the United States***
***This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. As such, Instagram is released of any and all liability from each entrant and participant.***
- Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device.
- By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Potential Winner Requirements: Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
- Prizes: We're giving the Three (3) most creative videos a set of Japonesque brushes
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes based on the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PeakActivity, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Contra Costa County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Winner Information: Winners will be posted on Sponsor’s Instagram page after the Contest ends
- Sponsor and Administrator: The Contest is sponsored by Japonesque, LLC. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.