Soft Shimmery Eye Look
Create a multitude of looks with JAPONESQUE®’s Pixelated Color Eye Shadow Palette. The micronized color pigments in this palette blend effortlessly to create a deep, light-catching, color shifting gradient sure to draw attention.
- Prep and illuminate skin by blending 2-3 pumps of Radiance Primer onto the face.
- Even the complexion by applying 2-3 pumps of Luminous Foundation onto the skin using the Kumadori Beauty Sponge blending until smooth.
- Brighten the eye area by applying Pixelated Color Eyelighter under the eyes and on top of the eyelids using the Precision Concealer Brush.
- Set the look using the Domed Powder Brush to apply Kumadori Loose Finishing Powder all over the face.
- Create definition with the Velvet Touch Face Palette and the Straight Foundation Brush. Apply the matte bronze shade 05 to the cheek bones drawing the brush upwards towards the temple.
- Using the Blush Brush apply peachy nude shade 02 from the Velvet Touch Face Palette to the apples of the cheeks.
- Finish by sweeping a sheer layer of the highlighting shade 04 of the Velvet Touch Face Palette across the tops of cheeks, down the bridge of the nose and in the cupids bow of the lip using the Highlighter Fan Brush.
- Using the Pixelated Color Eyeshadow Palette sweep shell shade 01 all over the lid blending from lash line to crease using the Crease Blending Brush.
- Add definition by layering the bronze metallic shade 09 of the Pixelated Color Eyeshadow Palette into the crease and along the lash line using the Crease Blending Brush to blend colors.
- Define the eye and create depth with the lashes by lining the inside of the upper eyelid. To do this, gently lift the eyelids by the base of lashes. With the Velvet Touch Eye Pencil in black, start from the inner part of the eye apply liner along the entire upper lash line.
- Frame the eye by filling brows using the Kumadori Dual Ended Brow Pencil. Start by using the narrow tip to shape and define the top and bottom edge of the brow. Next use the oval tip to mimic hair and fill in areas that may be sparse.
- Complete the look by applying Kumadori® Lipstick in Tatami to the lips.
Lock in the look with JAPONESQUE Makeup Setting Spray, misting it in a circular motion over the entire face.